Pesquisas em Lisa Gurreri Kunze Kurpjuweit

quarta-feira, novembro 02, 2011

Gothic Love

Love By Candlelight
By Jason Paul Fox

Tell me how it happened
in those strident tones that
once shook my lips,
shaken once the tones
in those lips that told me
it happened, how my strident
touch quivered through
you, as the echoes had flickered
through the candlelight once-
once your touch had echoed through
flickering quivers, the
candlelight, as through the
lips that once in shaken
tones stridently echoed
my touch, through you.


Will you ever return?

Or will I always live in bleak midwinter

Send me word of where you are

Have you found a new love?

Have you moved on to someone new?

I am still in a frozen state

Stuck rigid where you left me

Unable to move on

One kiss would thaw my bones

One moment of bliss would unfreeze my toes

I would follow you to the ends of the earth

But my feet are frozen to the ground

And all around there is no sound

In this frozen wilderness

I will live forever

Suspended in time

A monument to discarded love.


Crucifixion of an Angel
Ghotic poem

She remains defiant in the face of death

Nailed to the cross

Accused of treachery and witchcraft

She was only true to her soul

She had a taste for adventure

She could bewitch and beguile

She was fantastic company

A party animal who also had a sensitive side

She loved romantic trips to Paris and Rome

She liked expensive clothes

Her lovers would spend all their money on her

But that was enough to keep her close

She always felt the need to move

Always uncomfortable in one single place

A thirst for excitement which had to be quenched

Many of her partners became paupers

A few even took their lives

She was an explosive personality

Once you had spent an even in her company

Your life would never be the same

And now she has been judged by her former lovers

Found guilty of being a witch

An old crime in a modern setting

I kneel at her feet and beg her to forgive us all

"Your beauty corrupted our souls

Such beauty only belongs in heaven

Return to your eternal home

And forgive us for being mere mortals.


Gothic Love Poem 
By Avril Staple

I would watch the sky with you
Scan the stars for super novas
Trace castles in the clouds
Count the degrees of the sliding moon.

It will be warm with a breeze
That draws us closer.
The world will melt
All sound but our breath, stop.
Time cease.
We will be a universe born
Building empires from atoms.


http://www.short-love-poems.net/gothic-love-poems.html

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/alwaysandforever/


Discarded Love
Bleak midwinter
And snow lies all around
My heart is cold and empty
And I long to walk on the hot sand
With the sun burning my body
And my love close at hand
Will you ever return?
Or will I always live in bleak midwinter
Send me word of where you are
Have you found a new love?
Have you moved on to someone new?
I am still in a frozen state
Stuck rigid where you left me
Unable to move on
One kiss would thaw my bones
One moment of bliss would unfreeze my toes
I would follow you to the ends of the earth
But my feet are frozen to the ground
And all around there is no sound
In this frozen wilderness
I will live forever
Suspended in time
A monument to discarded love

Angel
Angel
You are so precious to me
You give me a reason for living
And a sense of hope
As the dark days approach
Thoughts of you keep me sane
I have drifted through time
I have lost my way
But the stars always guide me back to you
My love, hold my hand
Understand that I love you
And I will never let you go
We will live for eternity
Through our children and in the memories of friends
Our love is an unbreakable bond
Built on sound foundations
And forged through centuries of time
God looks over us and protects us
In this white room with padded walls
I think of you and feel comforted
Outside you carry on you life
Oblivious to my feelings for you
We live in parallel worlds
Destined never to meet again
I am only a passing memory
And you are all I have left

Eternal Embrace
The woman stands by the cliff's edge
And stares out to sea
Tears fall from her eyes
One year ago her true love perished in the sea
There was a storm and the boat was lost
Twenty sailors lost their lives
She dreams of Eduardo
And hear him screaming for help
He is no longer at sea
But in purgatory between Heaven and Hell
He doesn't understand why he is there
He is suffering for both of them
He will return to Heaven when his love rejoins him
She thinks of suicide but knows that would be wrong
She just wants to embrace her love again
Her life will go on
But her mind will always be thinking of Eduardo
She stands on the cliffs
And is bewildered by the power of the sea
And by the hand of God
She only has one desire
To sail away into another world
To float above the clouds
And join Eduardo once again in an eternal embrace


It is a night of ethereal pain, a song of sorrow,
wolves vent their cry. The eternal one
awakes.

Evil shrouds her stalking form,
a timeless dread.

Her ebon hair cascades over
pale shoulders, and her
full red lips part slightly, to taste the
red tears streaming from the
pale flesh beneath
her.

Now a night of ecstasy,
I hunger.

I'm clicking your fingers for a gothic twilight
That actually existed just in your head
Your fingernails painted black
Or bloodred
I forget

And your fake-leather volumes
Jabbering on hell
Manifest decadence was what you hoped to exhail
Your eyes tried so hard to glitter

A star-snuffing black
So you opened your books
And you opened your legs
And so opened your heart
And let in the badness
You claimed
As your friend
With un-angels hovering
Like flies round the orchard
That had covered your soul
Their empire increasing
And your country
Deserted by yourself
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/current_93/a_gothic_love_song.html ]
The bells of St. Mary call us to remember
That life is with end
And the gestures can kill us
Moreover destroy
And there is one jugdement only

Your letters came daily
In French or in German
But they meant to me nothing
I caught the slow cords
And dry ice fogging your mind
I see all too clearly now
Why you should be discarded
And though I could pray for you
I probably shan't
Having had my cup filled up
With your lies
And your makeup
You were nothing
Thinking you're something

And nonetheless I still write this gothic lovesong
A sign to myself
And the memory of my past
I still write this gothic lovesong
And the memory of my past
And a way to shut out your face


Gothic Love Poem: The color of your eyes



My love, my dear,
I touch your cold flesh,
I kiss your blue lips,
and pray.
tonight you will come back.
to never leave again.


My love, my dear,
forever we promised each other.
Now, blood from the living to revive the sleeping,
come back to me.
To the gods of death,
I beg of thee!


My love, my dear,
your cold flesh grows hard,
your soft lips peel,
not yet, don't go!
stay here.
So I can see the color of your beautiful eyes once more.




 
Gothic Love Poem: Torture



Why must you torture me so?
Can't you just love me as is?
So sick of the treatment
I'd rather have the disease.


You beat me mentally,
it's really sickining.
Just put me down,
right in the heart,
here, I'll help,
I'll hand you the gun and show you where to aim.


How can you say you love me then leave?
To know the cure is heartbreak,
I don't even want to stand your pain.
Can't I just lay down in agony and sleep?
You are my wicked witch and love is the poison apple.


Why do you treat me like this?
I handed over my soul over to you
and now as my blood turns to ash,
to you I say,
I love you and goodbye.



Poems by Ursaminor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário